Dr. Elizabeth Prada is a board certified pediatric dentist who has been in practice since 2009. She is the Clinical Director of the Cleft Palate Clinic and founder of Lime Street Pediatric Dentistry. She attended Duke University for her undergraduate education, receiving a Bachelor of Arts in Biology and Public Policy in 2002. She completed dental school at the University of Pennsylvania with honors in 2006. Dr. Prada went on to pursue dual specialty training in Pediatric Dentistry and Public Health at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She completed her residency at UNC Hospitals in 2009 and a Master’s Degree in Health Care Policy and Management in 2008.
Dr. Prada maintains membership with several professional organizations, including the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and the American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Organization. She is a member of the Department of Surgery at Lancaster General Hospital and the Penn State-Hershey Children’s Hospital. Dr. Prada is also a faculty member for the General Practice Residency Program at Lancaster General Hospital where she teaches pediatrics to general dentists.
Dr. Prada lives in Manheim Township with her husband, two sons and dog. She enjoys spending time with her family, traveling and photography.
- Rusty Long, DDS, MS, PhD – Consultant Orthodontist
- Sue Scott, RDH, MS – Office Manager
- Mary Catherine Miller, RDH – Dental Hygienist
- Carey Blantz, EFDA – Dental Assistant
- Kim Stoner – Dental Assistant
- Shannon Thomas – Dental Assistant
- Lexi Weaver – Dental Assistant
- Kim Coles – Hospital Scheduling
- Alice Hernandez – Receptionist/Dental Assistant
- Brenda Hohman – Receptionist